Zesty cucumber and onion salad – quick and easy summer snack
- Peel and thinly slice cucumbers
- If you have not already done so, chop onion
- In a medium bowl, combine cucumbers and onion. Make sure the bowl you use has a lid.
- Add remaining ingredients (water, apple cider vinegar, sugar, salt & pepper
- Stir well & cover bowl with lid.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours. This allows all the flavor profiles to blend together and marinate.
- Drain any excess liquid and ENJOY!!
Share this Recipe
Leave a Reply