I show how to make a healthy version of chocolate ice cream. I make a delicious, nutritious chocolate dessert using only frozen bananas, almond milk, and cocoa powder. This video shows how you can eat a whole foods plant based diet and still have a yummy dessert.
|Prep Time||5 minutes|
- 1/2 cup Vanilla Almond Milk Unsweetened
- 2 TBSP Cocoa Powder
- 2 Bananas FROZEN (Peeled & Chopped)
- 1 tsp Vanilla optional
- Peel & chop bananas. Freeze at least overnight. (Slightly freckled bananas are best, but not quite to the point where you would use them for banana bread - that is too ripe)
- In your blender or food processor, combine in this order: Almond milk, vanilla (if using) cocoa powder & frozen bananas. (If you put the frozen bananas in first, it could strain your blender's motor)
- Blend until smooth & ENJOY!! Eat right away - or place in the freezer for up to 2 hours if you prefer a firmer texture.
If you like a thicker treat, decrease the amount of almond milk you use. If you want it more like a smoothie or shake, add more milk.
Share this Recipe
Leave a Reply