I originally introduced this recipe during my “30 Days of Leafy Greens” challenge in June 2016. It quickly became one of my favorites but it has been a while since I made it. I had one last again last Saturday and I immediately started asking myself, “why have I waited so long to make this again?!” It is that good. While extra sauce or a vinaigrette is not needed – this wrap is so juicy on it’s own – the addition of my Zesty Blueberry Salad Dressing does add some extra zing to the wrap! (The Zesty Blueberry Salad Dressing does not have any oil!) Putting this together couldn’t be easier – you won’t regret giving it a try! Enjoy!
PS – here is a link to my Peaches & Greens video and a link to my Zesty Blueberry Salad Dressing:
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
- 1 large Whole wheat flour tortilla
- 1 handful Spring mix
- 1 small/medium Peach Cut into chunks
- 1 Strawberry Sliced
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- 1 TBS Red onion Chopped
- 1 TBS Pecans Chopped
- Zesty Blueberry Salad Dressing Optional
- Place the tortilla on a plate and warm in the microwave for 20-30 seconds.
- Now that the tortilla is warm and softened, spread the spring mix down the center of the wrap to build your foundation
- Add the peach, strawberry and blueberries
- Sprinkle the onion & pecans on top
- Optional - drizzle Zesty Blueberry Salad Dressing - add to taste
- Wrap the tortilla "burrito style" and enjoy!
Leave a Reply